Sunday, April 6, 2025

Didn't go well

The replacement spring for my lawn tractor showed up today. I'm pleased to say it appears I got the correct part.

That's the good news.

The bad news is I was unable to get that spring stretched into place.

Granted, me and my bad back and my blister-encrusted feet only tried it once at 5:30 this evening while lying on a cold, hard garage floor so I'm not disappointed.

I figure I'll give it a try tomorrow. The mowing deck is already off so I don't have to putz with that again. Also, I'll remember take two or three preemptive ibuprofen's before starting this job...

⧫

The Red Sox got rained out last night and they are playing a doubleheader today.

They won the first game in 10 innings, beating the Cardinals 5-4 and winning two of the three game series.

Yes, my son, my daughter-in-law and their friends were at the game this afternoon.

This evening, the Red Sox and the Cardinals go at it again. First pitch is at 7:00 and the game is being carried on ESPN which means I'll have to listen to the talking heads yammer on about Aaron Judge and the Yankees.

⧫

Enjoy these links:

No comments: