Sandoval did not have a great outing and while the batters were hitting the ball, they failed to step on home plate.
In the end, the Angles beat them 6-1.
Bennett has the start and first pitch was at 6:45. Rain is in the area but hopefully the game will be completed tonight.
In other sporting news, the Patriots are in Seattle to play their first game of the season.
Kickoff is at 8:20 which means I'm going to struggle to watch all of the game.
I took three 5-gallon buckets of acorns out of my backyard this morning. This is on top of the three or four we took out of there yesterday.
Whenever there is a slight breeze, it sounds like it's raining really hard only it's not rain, it's acorns.
Maybe I should just leave them and let them grow into oak trees. Then I won't have to mow back there anymore.
I checked the gas prices in my area and they aren't good...
I wonder if it'll go over $5.00 before the end of the year...
Here are some links:
- The President of Peace has set yet another end-date for his war.
- I wonder who will get blamed for this.

No comments:
Post a Comment