In all honesty, I don't trust the guys who put these things together so I replace whatever oil is in them, I check the tightness of every bolt I can see and I make sure the filters are all installed.
Now all I need to do is figure out what to do about the old lawn tractor.
Tonight is one of those evenings with no sporting events for me to watch.
The Red Sox are off until tomorrow. The Bruins start their season tomorrow. The Patriots are still trying to figure out why they shit all over the field last Sunday and don't play again until next Sunday.
Guess I'll see what entertainment has been saved onto the DVR.
According to Fangraphs, the Red Sox have a 5.4% chance of winning the World Series:
I have a feeling that prediction table is going to age poorly. I will not be surprised if the Dodgers do not make it past the divisional series.
Here are some links:
- Apparently bicyclists not only think they own the road, they also think they own the sidewalk.
- Despite what your seventh grade teacher told you, there are such things as stupid questions.
- I don't rely on my spam filters to move these things to the spam box. Whenever I get one, I log onto my email provider's server and write a rule to block any incoming email from that address, I don't even want to see them in my spam box.
- The last time women wore their hair like this, we ended up with a hole in the ozone layer.

No comments:
Post a Comment