I don't personally put any stock in a tree's ability to predict the weather but, then again, I don't put any stock in a human beings ability to predict the weather either...
But that's neither here nor there.
What I really want to say is, "Man, we got a shitload of acorns falling out of the damned oak trees".
Yesterday's Red Sox game was an interesting game because Bello was the starter.
Based on his performances this season, I initially said to myself, "Well, this is stupid. They're gonna lose."
Well, they didn't lose and I'm going to admit that he pitched a pretty damned good game. It was almost like the Bello of 2025.
Tonight's Red Sox game starts at 6:45 and Sandoval has the start.
Here are some links:
- This, in my opinion, is a good thing.
- This, in my opinion, is also a good thing.
- Jebus Criminies, if this is all it takes, my mom would have been a felon 6 times over.
- Well, this sounds expensive.
- I bet this smelled good...
No comments:
Post a Comment