Saturday, April 12, 2014

Nice day ....

.... for a nap.

I didn't get home from New York until well after 2:30 am and I woke up at 6:30 am. I managed to get a few things done like thatching the lawn and touching up some places on the house where the paint is peeling but try as I might, I couldn't stay awake.

Around 4:00, I fell asleep and took a nice little 2 hour nap.

I hope I can sleep tonight....

*

As for my trip to see the Yankees host the Red Sox, it was a hell of a good time.

We boarded a bus at 2:30, got to The Stadium around 6:15 or so and found our seats in the bar above center field. They are interesting seats because you can't really see very much. The glass wall is a dark black and it really cuts down on the light. That makes it hard to see the ball.

We took a lot of walks out into the stadium where it was a lot easier to watch the game.

Amazingly enough, the game didn't last 4 hours. It only lasted 3 hours and we were on the road headed home by 10:30.

Would I do it again? Absolutely.

Will I do it again in the near future? Nope. I need at least a year to recover.

*

Try these links out for size:

No comments: