Tuesday, April 29, 2014

No, I don't have any signs.

Those things are expensive as hell. I won't spend my own money on them and I certainly won't spend anyone else's money on them.

Several folks have asked where they can send money to fund my campaign and I tell them to keep their money, just tell their friends to vote for me.

You should also tell your friends to vote for me.

*

Take your time and read these three stories from three different news outlets. The first is from NBCNews, the second is from the Washington Post and the third is from USA Today.

Go ahead, I'll wait....

After reading those stories, I bet you can tell me what kind of rifle the shooter used, can't you?

That's right, according to those three reputable news organizations, the shooter used an "assault rifle".

Now, take a few more minutes and read this story from CNN, another reputable news organization.

Seems that maybe CNN decided to not jump on the whole "assault rifle" bandwagon and waited until the police spokesman came out with a statement. That statement, from the police spokesman, says that the shooter used a shotgun. He even went so far as to say, "That was the only weapon that he had at that time."

Guess there was no 'assault rifle", eh?

*

Here are today's links:

No comments: