Thursday, April 17, 2014

No more sinkhole.

The driveway guys managed to fill in and pave over the gate to hell in the middle of my driveway. We also have a place to park a third car off to the side so we no longer have to play the 6:30am shuffle the cars game.

Here's a picture that I took post-sinkhole but before the paving.

If you want your driveway paved, give Vinnie Pallotta a call at Louis Pallotta Paving. He did a great job for a good price and I recommend him.

*

In the near future, the residents of Wilbraham will find a section in the local newspaper called "Meet the Candidates". I was asked to provide a 400-500 word paper that would explain to everyone what I bring to the job and what I believe in.

Hopefully I was able to get my points across without saying anything even slightly negative about anyone else. I have no intention of comparing myself to anyone or even mentioning the other candidates because this is a local race with people that I live with. To get into a comparative discussion means we are steps away from saying bad things about each other.

Personally, I don't see anything wrong with any of the other candidates. They all seem like decent folks and I'm pretty sure they are all qualified to a member of a three-person select board.

On the other hand, if any of them said anything bad about me, the gloves are off....

*

Here are the links:

No comments: