Wednesday, December 3, 2014

It was fixed for 30 minutes....

As I mentioned in a previous posting, we had to get my daughters car repaired. Turns out there was no problems with the transmission but she did need to have some bushings replaced. She also needed a new air pressure sensor in one of her wheels.

It is my humble opinion that the federal employee who dreamed up the legislation requiring that cars report tire pressure is the same federal idiot who came up with the legislation requiring those worthless, leaky, non-functional nozzles on gasoline cans.

Neither one of those ideas does anything except piss people off.

But that's not my point. My point is that the damned idiot light came on about 30 minutes after we picked the car up. That means either the sensor is bad or something else is wrong.

Guess I'm going back to the dealership on Friday.

*

Here are some links:

No comments: