Friday, December 5, 2014

So much for that repair.

So I went back to the dealership and they checked things out with the tire pressure sensor. Originally, they found that the left front sensor was bad. They replaced that and it seemed to fix the problem.

At least it seemed to fix the problem for about a half hour....

As we were driving home, the idiot light came back on.

This meant going back to the dealership today to have them research the problem.

What they found is that the right front sensor is also bad.

That means scheduling another repair trip.

I love spending time in a dealership waiting room.

I guess I'll do this during my week off at the end of this month.

*

At 7:00 this morning, NASA re-entered the space business when they launched the Orion Crew Module into an orbit that reached a height of 3600 miles. The craft performed flawlessly and this means that NASA is now one step closer to returning to the business of deep space exploration.

Who knows, maybe I'll see a man land on the moon again in my lifetime.

Or even better, maybe I'll see a man land on Mars in my lifetime. That would be cool.

*

You can visit these links:

No comments: