Saturday, December 20, 2014

The doors are stained

I put the second and final stain on the new doors today and once they dry, I'll give them a generous coating of polyurethane.

I gotta admit, the color isn't perfect but it's close. Real close.

I'm pretty sure I'll always notice the doors don't match the trim but it'll be close enough that I won't really care.

Hopefully my wife won't really care either...

*

Speaking of my wife: She spent the last few days baking lot's of stuff and today she announced that someone (meaning me) needs to start eating some of that stuff or we won't have any room left on our counter.

Guess I need to start snarfing down some of her world famous Christmas oatmeal cookies with raisins and walnuts.

Sucks to be me....

*

You can visit these web pages if you would like:

No comments: