Tuesday, December 13, 2016

I feel like I took a beating.

I flew for 2 solid hours this afternoon in preparation for my upcoming checkride and my instructor beat the hell out of me. He had me doing stalls, steep bank turns, engine-out landings and steep emergency descents.

When I got out of the plane I was sweating.

Oh, and during the post-lesson debrief, my instructor informed me that I need a lot more work so my next flight should be a real charmer.

As for right now, I'm going to continue studying in the hopes that I might actually pass this thing.


The Patriots beat the Ravens last night. That puts them in first place in the AFC and tied for first place in the NFL.

Now I'll put on my best Belichik imitation and say, they're on to Denver where I'm kind hoping that Cyrus Jones is siting on the bench trying to learn how to not screw up a punt return.


Here are some links you can visit:

No comments: