Monday, December 5, 2016

Not having a car sucks

My car spent the day in the shop having a lot of stuff done to it. I guess when you get to be 11 years old (that's almost 100 in car years), all sorts of things need to be lifted, tucked, replaced and aligned. This means I spent my day without a car.

It's not that I had any place in particular that I needed to be or wanted to go, it's just the idea of being without a car that kind of sucks. We are all addicted to our ability to jump in a car and go where we want, when we want, and when that is suddenly not a thing you can do, it kinda sucks.

So anyways, me and The Dog spent the day doing little odd jobs around the house and napping.

Well, I spent the day doing odd jobs. He spent the day napping.

He's very good at napping. It's a skill he's honed to a fine edge over the last several years.


You should enjoy these links:

No comments: