Thursday, December 29, 2016

I have removed Christmas from our front yard

I made the mistake of watching the news this morning and I was told repeatedly by the weather dweebs that we were about to witness an apocalypse-like blizzard of biblical proportions. It was going to be so bad that they said I could die just by watching the news.

So I did the first thing that came to mind when the weather dweebs tell you that you're going to die because of the weather - I went out and took down all of our Christmas decorations. My wife then wrapped, bagged, bundled and finally boxed them so that next year we'll be able to use them again.

If I was tasked with actually putting them away, you can bet they would be a tangled mass and the lights probably wouldn't be working when we took them out next year.


Here are a few links that don't contain any reference to the massive blizzard we are experiencing:

No comments: