Saturday, December 17, 2016

It's a winter wonderland

We got about 7 or 8 inches of snow today which is a good thing because we can use the water around here. Once the snow ended, I dragged The Beast out and cleared my driveway.

After that, it was study, study, study.


I talked to the FAA examiner today and he gave me my cross-country assignment. Seems he wants to go to Oswego County Airport in upstate New York, on the shores of Lake Ontario.

I'll plan the trip the day before my examine so I have the latest weather but I want to mock plan it out this weekend so I can show my instructor what I have and get his feedback. He'll be able to tell me if I screwed up and help me fix it.

I've been told that the examiner doesn't really want to go on a cross country flight, he just wants to make sure I can plan one. We'll probably go to the first or second checkpoint and then he'll have me head over to Westfield or Turners Falls and show him some things.


I'm probably going to fall asleep early.

While I do that, here are some links for you to enjoy:

No comments: