Saturday, February 10, 2018

It's a good day.

We did our taxes today and or the first time in a long time, we do not have to pay the federal government or the Massachusetts government any additional taxes!

WooHoo!!!

I feel compelled to say, "Thank You President Trump. The changes your administration made to the federal tax code seems to have made my life a little easier."

So anyways, I haven't actually filed them yet because I want to go over them one more time to make sure I didn't miss anything. I wait because every year, I discover that I neglected to claim my Massachusetts tolls or we forgot to deduct a charitable contribution.

If waiting a few days gets me a few additional dollars, I'm all for waiting.


The other thing that makes this a good day is that I spent a few hours watching curling.

Some of you may remember that I happen to like curling.

One of these days I'm going to find some place around here that has curling and I'm going to give it a try.


While I channel surf looking for more curling, or maybe some skeleton racing, you can visit these links:

No comments: