Sunday, February 4, 2018

Time for the SuperB owl.

Kick off is at 6:30 and you can bet I'll be watching.

What is my prediction you ask?
  • I predict that Brandin Cooks will be Tom Brady's favorite target during the first half because Amendola and Gronkowski will be double-teamed.

  • I predict that both Danny Amendola and Rob Gronkowski will each make at least one Holy Crap! catch. Hopefully both of those catches result in touchdowns.

  • I predict that Dion Lewis will weave, dip and power past defenders for at least 6 first downs and one touchdown.

  • I predict that LeGarett Blount will be difficult to contain but Flowers, Jean Francois and Branch will make his job harder than he's used to.

  • I predict that Nick Fowles will impress everyone except James Harrison who will knock him on his ass at least twice.

  • I predict that Tom Brady will march his team down field at least twice on those famous Patriot touchdown drives.
My prediction? It will be a hell of a game but in the end, the Patriots will come out on top for a sixth SuperB owl win.

I might be wrong but I feel pretty comfortable making that prediction. Let's face it, history is kinda on my side with this one.

Then again, there is this interesting statistic:

Let's hope Brady can overcome that one...


While me and more than 100 million of like-minded people tune in to watch the SuperB owl, you can click on these links.

Unless of course you are one of those 100+ million.

In that case, keep watching the game. The links will be here long after the game is over:

No comments: