Sunday, February 11, 2018

Taxes are done

Well, most of them are done. I finished and filed our taxes and then we did my daughters taxes.

My youngest has asked for some help with filing his taxes so at some point in the near future, we'll sit down and I'll walk him though how to do them. Since he lives in New Hampshire, he doesn't have a state income tax to worry about.

It's nice to not have any state tax on your income.

Maybe I should move up there.


NBC is doing a terrible job covering the Olympics.

I don't want to see two people, sitting in a studio, describing how the downhill ski competition, I want to see the downhill ski competition. I don't care about the touching moment between the south and north Koreans, I care about curling, the biathlon, ski jumping and all of the sled racing.

I also don't care about the Finland snowboard coach or the husband of the goalie of the Canadian women's hockey team. I care about watching the sports.

And when they do start to cover an event, they suddenly cut away from it to show something else like figure skating or cross country skiing.


You can click on these links if you would like:

No comments: