Thursday, February 22, 2018

The US mens curling team did it!

They will play Sweden in the Gold medal match on Saturday.

This is kind of exciting....


Speaking of the Olympics, I found out today that North Korea sent 35 athletes to the Olympics. Those 35 athletes made up the North Korean women's hockey team.

I don't want to say they were bad but they played 5 games of hockey and scored only 2 goals.

But that's not why I bring this up.

I bring it up because along with those 35 athletes, they sent 21 "journalists" to cover them, they sent 140 musicians to entertain them and they sent 229 cheerleaders to cheer them on.

That's a total of 390 people for 35 athletes.

How many of those 390 people where there to make sure none of the athletes decided to stay in South Korea?

I'm betting all of them.


This whole "let's round 'em up and throw 'em out" thing the feds have been doing is going to cost us all a lot of money.

Trust me, one day you are going to pay $10.00 for a head of lettuce, a quart of strawberries will cost you $20.00 and if you like avocados, you're gonna need a loan.


The Red Sox played their traditional kick off spring training games against Northeastern and Boston University today. They beat the crap out of Northeastern this afternoon and as I type these, they are leading Boston University 4-0.

The official spring training games start tomorrow when they host the Twins.

The fun begins for me on Saturday when I watch them play the Rays at 1:00 on NESN. I will be sure to offer my sage coaching advice to the new manager, Alex Cora.


Here are a few links:

No comments: