Monday, February 5, 2018

Well, ain't that a kick in the teeth

The Patriots managed to coach themselves out of a sixth SuperB owl victory last night.

The Eagles played their hearts out for 4 quarters and it was a hell of a good game of football to watch. Unfortunately, the Patriots just couldn't overcome and ended up losing the game.

It is the esteemed opinion of all the Boston talking sports heads that the Patriots were outcoached. Belichick seemed to have made some pre-game decisions that took one of their better defensive backs off the field and it showed.

Everyone is asking why Malcolm Butler didn't play and the only answer they are getting is, "Yea, that was a coaching deicsion."

On top of the Patriots loss, we had a slight stock market issue...

I hope you didn't jump out of the 25th floor of an office building or anything but I'll tell you, the market collapse we saw today was pretty much a Holy Shit! moment.

The DJIA dropped 1,170 points. That just under 5% of it's value.

I'm hoping things turn around but my gut tells me the DJIA is set to drop another 2,000 points over the next few weeks. I've been thinking it's been overvalued for a long time and it's time for a correction.


While I wallow in my sorrow over the lack of a New England SuperB owl and the loss of all my money, you can click on these links:

No comments: