Wednesday, February 28, 2018

The Red Sox are now 6-1 in spring training.

The Red Sox are playing some pretty darned good baseball and they are making me think that they have a great team. Hopefully this is a sign that we can expect an exciting season.


I got home from work yesterday and got a reminder on my cell that I had a webinar to attend. I had forgotten all about it and since it was one of the presentations I was particularly interested in, I couldn't blow it off. It was a presentation on how to read the aeronautical sectional charts, including some of the more obscure items.

If you've never seen a sectional before, here you go.

The presentation lasted a lot longer than I thought it would. It was scheduled as a one hour presentation but then the two FAA Safety Team guys stayed online for an additional hour taking questions.


Here are a few links that I managed to find this evening:

No comments: