Thursday, March 1, 2018

I managed to go flying today!

When I got to work this morning and I was walking across the campus to my office, I couldn't help but notice that it was a beautiful day. Once I was in my office, I decided to check the weather for the afternoon and it was still going to be beautiful.

I called the airport and was able to schedule a plane. Then I told my boss I was taking the afternoon off. Then I got everything done I wanted to get done and headed home.

There was a bit of a crosswind at the airport but I managed to get 4 full stop landings with one go-around. I was a little sloppy on my downwind leg but I'm not unhappy with my performance given that I haven't been flying since the last week of December.



So now that I'm home, safe and sound, I can post some links for you:

No comments: