Saturday, March 31, 2018

The annual cleaning of the latrine is complete

My dogs latrine is once again devoid of canine waste.

It's not a job I look forward to but now that it's done, I can go into what I call "maintenance mode". That's where I clean up after then every other day.

It's a lot easier doing it that way but it's impossible to do when there is 2 to 24 inches of snow on the ground.


The Red Sox won last night and I'm hoping they win again tonight.

Price pitched a great game so hopefully he's fully mended and back to what he was before he joined the Red Sox.

The batters hit well and most of the outs were what I call "loud outs". That means they were caught on the warning track. Just a bit further would have made them home runs.

Tonight we get to see what Porcello can do. I'm hoping he's back to his old form and is once again untouchable.

The game starts at 6:00 so I need to get focused.

If you can't tell, I'm kind of excited about this season.


While I watch the game, you can click the links:

No comments: