Thursday, March 8, 2018

Short day today

At 6:00 this morning, the college powers-that-be sent out a message telling everyone to stay home until at least 9:30. That means I had more than enough time to clear the snow off my driveway.

It also means I worked a short day today and those are always nice.


Man, that snow was heavy this morning...

Thank goodness for The Beast. It ate the snow and slush up without a problem.

As for my son in New Hampshire, who is now in possession of the Pre-Beast, he indicated via several text messages that he was pretty damned glad to have that little machine. It had a few problems with the really heavy stuff at the end of the driveway but he said he was able to clear most of it without a problem.

In his own words, it was way better than shoveling.

I love snow blowers.


The links are here:

No comments: