Sunday, April 1, 2018

They took three out of four.

The Red Sox won again today when they beat the Rays 2-1.

The Red Sox starting pitchers are throwing the ball better than anyone, with a combined ERA of 0.75. For those of you that don't care, that means if they had all pitched in one game, they would have given up only three quarters of a run.

Not bad for a starting rotation with two members on the DL.


I hope you all had a nice Easter and if any of you are recently resurrected, let me be the first to say, "Gah! Get the hell away from me you creepy zombie-like being!"

As for us, our youngest and his girlfriend joined us for a new tradition - Easter Lasagna.

Trust me, it was way better than ham and stuff.

I have already cast my vote for lasagna on every holiday.


While I digest my lasagna, you can visit these links:

No comments: