Sunday, April 15, 2018

I know they are going to lose one of these days

Baseball teams win some and they lose some but right now the Red Sox are looking like they can't lose.

They managed to beat the Orioles again today, taking at least 3 of their 4-game series. Tomorrow's game is questionable because of the weather but you know what I think of weather people. They don't know what it's going to do in the next hour never mind what it's going to do tomorrow.

So anyways, the Red Sox keep winning and they currently have the best record in all of MLB.

If they don't play tomorrow, they will have two days off to travel to California where they will play a 3-game series against the Angels and then a 3-game series against the Athletics.

Unfortunately, most of those game will be played at 10:00 pm which is way past my bedtime. One will be played at 9:00 pm and the last one will be played at 4:00 pm. I might be able to watch a couple of inning of the 9:00 game and hopefully watch the entire 4:00 game.


As I said the other day, since the game was on at 1:00 again, I'll be watching YouTube comedians again this evening. I found a new one last night. His name is Dylan Moran.

While I search for new and interesting comedians, you can visit these:

No comments: