Sunday, April 29, 2018

Cleaning is underway

My wife had to go into work today but this afternoon we headed over to the now empty house and started the process of cleaning. There is no way my wife is going to sell a dirty house. It's not her style.

She has also started the process of looking for a real estate agent which is actually harder than you think.

Some of these people are kinda slimy and some of them are convinced they could sell snowballs to an eskimo in November when really they couldn't sell lemonade to a lawn crewe in August.

She just wants to find someone who can sell her moms house without a lot of fanfare and without screwing her financially. She's got a few names so hopefully she finds the right one.


The Red Sox finally managed to win one of the three games against the Rays.

Tomorrow they start a three game series against the Royals and then it's off to Texas for a four game series against the Rangers.


Now I'm going to spend a few hours watching bad television and then going to bed early. My hands and back hurt from all that sweeping/cleaning/dragging/hauling so I'm hoping for a good nights sleep.

While I do that, you can visit these:

No comments: