Saturday, April 7, 2018

And another one is gone

I went to a memorial service for my aunt who passed away last weekend.

She was the last sibling in my dads family so now there are no more aunts or uncles. There are, however, plenty of cousins so we got that going for us.

One of them mentioned a family reunion in the near future so we'll see how that goes.


While I was hanging out with my cousins, the Red Sox were running all over the Rays.

I managed to watch the first 5 innings of the game so I got to see Porcello pitch a good game and Bogaerts hit the crap out of the ball.

His first at bat, he hit a two-run double and his second at bat, he hit a grand slam. They won the game 10-3 and he scored 6 of their 10 runs.

It's good to be a Red Sox fan. Hopefully it stays that way.


If you haven't noticed, the stock market has been more than a little erratic lately thanks to our President and his desire to "shake things up".

It dropped 2.3% yesterday so that means most people have 2.3% less money than they did on Thursday.

I'm kind of hoping he gets around to stabilizing one of these days because this constant shaking up is bad for a lot of things.

Especially my retirement funds.


Here are some links you can click on if you want:

No comments: