Friday, April 20, 2018

These west coast trips are killing me

I wanted to watch a few innings of baseball so I turned the game on at 10:00 last night and then laid down on my couch.

Next thing I knew it was 11:00, the two innings I wanted to watch had turned into 4 innings, it was 3-1 Red Sox and I up was way past my bedtime.

I went to bed secure in my belief that the Red Sox would sweep the Angels and firmly convinced that I was going to be exhausted today.

I was right on both counts.

Tonight they start a three game series against the Athletics. The game starts at 10:00 but since tomorrow is Saturday, I should be able to watch a few innings without having to worry about getting up early.

And for the record, the Athletics aren't all that good so I'm hoping the Red Sox sweep this series.


I'm going to leave you with these links:

No comments: