Sunday, April 8, 2018

A come back win is always nice.

The Red Sox were losing to the Rays until the eighth inning when the they suddenly started hitting the ball. They were down 7-2 when "Mitchy 2-Bags" Moreland started the rally with a double that lead them to score six runs, all with with two outs.

Thanks to young Mr. Kimbrel, they managed to hold on to that lead and ended up winning the game 8-7, giving them a eight-game winning streak.

Like I said yesterday, it's good to be a Red Sox fan.


Not much to prattle on about today. My wife had to work, again, and I spent my day trying to figure out what John needed for a new computer.

His old desktop is not doing the job anymore and he asked me to look for a replacement. I think I found him one but he needs to make that decision, not me.

I'm just the recommender, he's the buyer.


I'm going to go make some dinner.

While I do that, you should do these:

No comments: