Monday, June 17, 2019

Oops.

I'm old and I forgot to post yesterday.

Deal with it.


Here are the statistics for this pablum for the last week:

As you can see, Chrome is falling behind in the browser wars. They are falling behind for one simple reason - resource utilization.

My little laptop gets toasty warm and it kicks on several times when I'm using chrome to surf the interwebs.

Might be time to switch back to Firefox.

More importantly, why are there 300+visitors to this web page every week? Don't you people have anything else to do? It's not like this is interesting or anything. It's a bunch of bullshit slung by a guy with 10 minutes of free time everyday.

If I entertain you, good. If not, oh well. I don't really care either way.


The Red Sox swept the Orioles and are now five games above .500. This is a good thing because tonight they start a three game series against the the Twins, the number one team in the MLB.

I'll be happy if they win at least one of the games. I'll be amazed if they win two of the games. I'll be flabbergasted if they win all three of the games.

I'm hoping for flabbergasted but would like to at least be happy.


Here are todays links:

No comments: