Tuesday, June 18, 2019

I am happy

I said if the Red Sox won one of the three games against the Twins I would be happy. Well, they won last night, beating the league-leading Twins 2-0.

Porcello pitched a hell of a game. There were a few innings where there were 2 men on base but he was able to pitch out of those and no member of the Twins was able to step on home plate.

Game two is tonight at 8:00 and I'll let you know tomorrow if I'm amazed.


The humidity is making everything feel sticky and there isn't a thing I can do about it. I put my air conditioners in this weekend but the temps are too low to even think about running them.

Just have to deal with the sticky I guess.


I heard from Pat today. Seems he is still vertical and taking nourishment. He is also still rebuilding/upgrading his computers.

Every one needs a hobby and his is computers. And photography. Although I've always thought he should turn photography into a business.

He's good at photography.


While I wait around for baseball to start, you can visit these:

No comments: