Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Summer hours have begun

During the summer, the college changes our hours from 37.5 per week to 34.0 per week, giving us a half day off. Then they say that if we want to work an extra hour per day for four days, instead of taking a half day off, we can take the whole day off.

For me, that extra hour a day is nothing since I usually work an extra hour or two every day anyways.

For the summer, I take every Wednesday off. It's nice - I work two day, have a day off, work two days, have two days off.

Maybe I might actually get some flying in.


At 5:30 this morning, I discovered that the Red Sox won last night and I'm hoping that tomorrow morning I discover that they won again tonight.

These 8:00 games are on until 11:30 and I cannot stay awake that late.


Not much else to prattle on about today.

Here are some links:

No comments: