Monday, June 10, 2019

There will be a game seven.

Tuukka Rask played better than any goalie I've ever seen play.

I only got to watch 2 periods of play and when I fell asleep, the score was 1-0 in the favor of the Bruins. The reason it was 1-0 was because Rask was a wall on the crease. He seemed to know where the puck was going before it left the shooters stick.

He was making stops that no one should have been able to make. He was a miracle worker. If he was eligible to run, I would vote for him for President.

After I fell asleep, the Bruins decided to start scoring goals and when I woke up, I found the game had ended with a score of 5-1 in favor of the Bruins.


The Red Sox need to start winning some games or they are gonna end up below .500. They are currently at .515 which is only two games above .500

They start a four game series against the Rangers this evening before heading down to Baltimore to play the Orioles.


Enjoy these links while I agonize over the Red Sox game:

No comments: