Sunday, June 9, 2019

The suckage continues

They won last night but last this afternoon.

The Bruins better win tonight....


My daughter and her little angel are safely back in Iowa, ready to start her second rotation. This time it's Canine Rehab. Apparently there is a pool and a small treadmill involved.

She will be on constant rotations until October so I won't see her until then. Her mom will be making a couple of trips out there to help her out with things when she has rotations that have odd shifts or on-call duties.


I'm going to make my lunch for tomorrow and then settle in to watch at least two periods of hockey. Then I will wake up tomorrow to find out if the Bruins stayed alive or if the Blues are the Stanley Cup champions.

While I do all that, you should click on these:

No comments: