Saturday, May 23, 2026

Two losses

The Red Sox scored 4 runs in the first inning last night and I was hopeful. But since the Red Sox don't want me to have hope, they decided to shit the bed and ended up losing 8-6 to the Twins.

So much for being tied for 3rd place in the ALEast...

Today was no better. The opener, MorĂ¡n, gave up 2 runs in the 1st inning and Bello came in to give up 2 more runs over the next 5 innings. They ended up losing 4-2 to the Twins.

At least they didn't give me hope.

They are now tied with the Orioles for last place in the ALEast.

⧫

The farm has been planted.

She has peppers, squash, cucumbers and those nasty, evil tomato things.

I'm hoping the peppers do well because I like bell peppers. They are great in an omelette or fried up with some onions on a hamburger.

⧫

I started the sprinkler system schedule last night and I can already sense my water bill going up...

⧫

Here are some links:

No comments: