Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Off-Site meetings are good.

I used to hate going to meetings at a location outside of my normal work facility but I've found over the years that we certainly get a lot accomplished when we don't have the distraction of our normal workload.

Unfortunately, we are all now a full day behind on our regular "business as usual" stuff when we go in tomorrow....

*

Guess who is now in tenth place in the American League? That's right! The Red Sox are now in tenth place, just behind the White Sox.

And since the White Sox are losing (as I type this, it's10-6 Tigers in the 8th inning) to the Tigers, the Red Sox will probably jump into sole possession of ninth place if they win todays game.

I look forward to being proven completely wrong on the Red Sox this season should they end up in first place. Hell, I'll be overjoyed if they end up in second place.

*

Here are todays links:



No comments: