Sunday, May 6, 2012

They are in 6th (to last) place in the American League

The Red Sox are still in full suck mode and it's starting to get a little old.

*
Guess who has grass growing in his back yard!



Thanks to Dave from Lawn Tech who went out of his way to help me with this mess and now I have actual grass growing where once there was nothing but dirt. Pretty soon, The Dog and I will be rolling around in a yard filled with lush green grass.

Well, maybe not The Dog. I haven't figured out if I'm going to let him and his pee anywhere near my grass.

Those of you that have been reading this little treatise since it's inception know that I lack any ability to grow plants of any kind. Specially those plants of the grass kind. Well, Dave provided me with the top soil, the seed, the fertilizer and the instructions (Water. Lots of water.) on what I needed to do and lo & behold, I have grass.

Thanks Dave.

*
While I'm watching the Red Sox get stomped by the Orioles, I surfed the interwebs and found these interesting links:

No comments: