Friday, May 11, 2012

Yes, I'm still watching the Red Sox.

I looked at the American League standings this morning and, as amazing as it may seem, the Red Sox are not in last place. They are in third to last place. Despite the fact they are playing like snakecrap, the Twins and the Royals are playing even worse.

And for those of you that thought I might be overreacting when I said there might not be enough games left in the season for them to overcome this deficit, let me point out that we are currently 1/6th of the way through the 2012 baseball season.

If there is going to be one bright spot in this season it's going to be that the Red Sox won't fall apart at the All-Star break like they usually do. It's impossible for them to fall apart because they are already the biggest mess in all of major league baseball.

My God, I just realized - it's the 1990's all over again....

*

Here are a couple of links:



No comments: