Sunday, May 20, 2012

One more day of watering.

If I ever hit the lottery, the first thing I'm going to do is get really drunk. The second thing I'm going to do is have a sprinkler system installed.

I'm getting sick and tired of dragging sprinklers all over my lawn, trying to keep it wet enough to grow grass.

*


You gotta love dogs.

*

Bob Russel and Dave Sanders both managed to win their respective elections yesterday and now Bob is a selectmen and Dave is on the planning board. They are both good guys and I'm sure they both have the best interest of the town at heart.

*

Aside from moving my generator into the garage yesterday, I moved my gas grill onto the patio and today I spent the day cleaning the grill, making it ready for this evenings steak dinner.

I like steak dinners. I also understand there might be asparagus which is another thing I like.

*

Here are a few links you can click on:


No comments: