Thursday, May 3, 2012

I'll figure it out one of these days....



I'm going to wait for a while before deciding if I'm going to register a new domain name (or the old one if it's available).

As I said to John, this is a lot of work and I've been at it for about 6 years. It might be time for me to think about this whole posting on the internet thing.

I'm hoping that the Red Sox have not decided to go back into full suck mode.

They are off tonight and then they have three games against the Orioles. Problem is, the Orioles are coming off a three game series against the Yankees where they managed to take 2 out of 3. This means they are playing some pretty damned good baseball.

The Red Sox better get it together and start playing like it means something or they are going to be in the toilet all season.

My backyard has suddenly sprouted grass.

This, my friends, is a very good thing because I was starting to wonder if maybe I had wasted all that effort.

Here are a couple of links you might find interesting:

No comments: