Saturday, May 12, 2012

There's nothing quite like watching the grass grow

Where once there was stumps and dirt, there is now grass and dirt.

*

We celebrated Mothers Day today by enjoying some Rinaldi's pizza with all of the moms. It was a fun day and we have plenty of pizza left for my offspring to graze on all night long.

Trust me, they really do graze all night long.

And speaking of my offspring, I'm pretty sure my youngest, who is 18 years old, is making his mom a home-made Mothers Day card. I'm pretty sure the construction of this card involves crayons, macaroni and Elmers glue.

He is a good kid.

A little odd, like his dad, but a good kid.

*

Time for Red Sox.

I'm hoping they win again tonight but being the pessimist that I am, I don't have high hopes.

While I watch the Red Sox, you can click on these links:


No comments: