Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Don't forget the amendments.

I don't know about you but this bothers me. It bothers me quite a bit.

It seems that all it takes is for one paranoid, skeevy, whiny little douchebag to make an anonymous phone call and a law-abiding citizen of the United States of America is surrounded by two authoritarian governmental agencies demanding access to his home and belongings.

And that, my friends, has nothing to do with the Second Amendment to the Constitution, or any gun laws for that matter. It has everything to do with the Fourth, Fifth and Sixth Amendments to the Constitution. And if you don't know what civil rights those amendments are protecting, you should just get the hell off my website and go read something else.

Like maybe the Constitution and The Bill of Rights.

What the hell is wrong with us.....

*

Links are here:


No comments: