Thursday, March 7, 2013

Find the pope in the pizza contest - update.

So apparently it takes just as long to figure out how to elect a pope as it does to actually elect a pope. I'm not sure why but the story around the Vatican is that the Cardinals are still meeting to establish the process.

You'll excuse me for asking but haven't the Catholics been electing popes for hundreds if not thousands of years? This is not the first time this voting thing has occurred so I guess I can't understand why it's taking so long just to figure out how to get started.

Maybe they are trying to make sure that they don't ever again elect someone who happens to bear an uncanny resemblance to Rowan Aktins...

Until then, I guess the world will just have to remain popeless.

*

Here are some links:


No comments: