Monday, March 4, 2013

We need longer weekends.

And when I say "longer", I mean like four days instead of two.

A friend of mine who retired ten years ago has occasionally come back to work with us as a temporary, part-time consultant. He always works the same schedule - Work on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Off on Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday.

Oh, and did I mention that he only does this in the winter because during the summer he is busy building a Shelby Cobra in his garage.

*
My youngest has entered the world of radio.

About a month ago, along with a partner named Joe, he started doing a radio program on the college radio station. Their only restriction is that they can't violate any FCC regulations sothat means my youngest cannot swear on the radio.

This, my friends, is a good thing.

*

These links may, or may not, interest you:


No comments: