Friday, March 8, 2013

I'm just a bit forgetful.

After looking at the postings on this site, I discovered that I never actually posted Wednesday's update. It was saved as a draft but never loaded onto the site.

Oh well, it was just another one of my rants about the government. Let me give you the executive synopsis:
    Taking away our rights, blah, blah, blah, giving away our money, blah, blah, blah, nanny state, blah, blah, blah.
This has been your executive synopsis.

*

I cleared my driveway around 5:45 this morning and then got all gussied up for work. Around 7:00, I got into my car, backed out of my driveway and promptly became stuck in the road. And when I say stuck, I mean really, really stuck.

My wife came out and she got in the car and we tried the old "I'll push while you drive" thing. That didn't work very well at all.

Then I got my snowblower and basically clear the road in front of my house. That finally allowed enough traction for me to get my car back into my garage and that was where I left it all day.

Thank goodness for the ability to work remotely.

Oh, and now I realize how badly I need new tires....

*

Enjoy these links:


No comments: