Monday, January 13, 2014

I am the proud nerd uncle.

Two of my nephews are in the process of building a computer and they asked me to take a look at their component selection. I had Pat, the uber-nerd, take a look and between us, we made few reccomendations and Pat found some components they could have.

They are continuing the fine tradition of nerdism in our family. I'm a nerd, my children are nerds and now my nephews are nerds.

We are one big happy nerdy family.

And for the record, we do a lot of non-nerd stuff as well.

*

We visited Costco and Five Guys today.

It's always fun to visit Costco becasue you never know what you might see. Like the package of 5000 little cups with lids that you can use to carry condiments in your lunch box or the package of 4, one-gallon containers of ketchup because, hey, you can never have enough ketchup.

After Costco, it was over to Five Guys for burgers and fries.

I love Five Guys but I can feel my arteries hardening with each bite.

*

These links contain information you may like:

No comments: