Tuesday, January 28, 2014

They got snow down south.

From what I can tell, my sister in North Carolina has, or will have, more snow than we do up here in Massachusetts.

We have snow shovels, snow blowers and snow plows.

They have mint juleps...

*

Is anyone planning on watching either the State of the Union speech or the State of the State speech?

I'm not....

I'm sick and tired of being lied to by the government that is supposed to work for me. Every time someone in either the federal government or the state government opens their mouth, they lie to me.

They don't think they are lying but they are.

*

Only 11 more days until the Olympic Luge competition begins.

Only 13 more days until the Olympic Curling competition begins.

Only 18 more days until Pitchers and Catchers report to spring training.

*

Try these links:

No comments: