Sunday, January 19, 2014

It's quiet. Almost too quiet....

My youngest is back at school and once again, our house is quiet. It's just my wife, The Dog, the cats, the rodent and myself.

Now if I can just get my sleep schedule back on track, I should be okay.

*

I visited with Pat the other day. He is doing very well and seems to be overcoming any health issues left over from his week long visit to the large healthcare facility.

He continues to pack his belongings in the hopes of one day actually moving out of his house in Springfield and moving into his house in Ludlow.

I continue to bust his ass about how long it's taking him to pack his belongings and move out of the most crime-ridden city in Massachusetts into a pleasant little bedroom community.

One day, it will happen and Pat will be a happy man.

Then I'll have to find something else to bust his ass about.

*

Here are a few links for you to click on:

No comments: