Friday, January 3, 2014

Reminds me of an old joke....

Hey ladies, how can tell that weather forecasters are male?

They tell you that you're gonna get 10 inches but you only end up with 4.

*

The joke I provided above is funny. It contains the requisite amount of humor to be deemed funny and it can be used in almost any situation where there is a measurement of length.

It's funny because I know what funny is. I'm a reasonably funny guy.

Oh sure, I'm no Robin Williams or George Carlin but I'm capable of recognizing humor and displaying it in appropriate ways.

Despite his belief that he is a funny guy, Michael Mosca is not funny. He has no idea what funny is. He is not funny at all. He might be dumb as freshly poured concrete and probably more than a little drunk but he is definitely not funny.

*

Here are some links that you can visit:

No comments: