Sunday, February 22, 2015

It's nice to have headlights again

Last week I had the guys over at Wilbraham Tire work their magic on my extremely yellow and hazy headlights. I did this because one night a few weeks ago I pulled into my driveway and noticed that I go barely see the light from the headlights on my nice white garage door.

I figure if you can't see your headlights shining on a white door, you might as well not have headlights at all.

So anyways, for the bargain price of $70.00, my headlights are once again crystal clear and I can see things when I drive at night.

I am of the opinion that seeing things when you drive is probably a good idea.

*

Baseball teams are working out in the south and I am watching all the news reports about who might be traded for who, who is looking good and who is looking bad.

So far, no one is sure if the Red Sox are pursuing a trade with anyone for a pitching ace or if they really are done with moves and expect to have a wining team with the players they have.

Personally, I would not be shocked if at some point between now and June, a pitcher named Strasburg ends up playing for the Red Sox but that's just me.

*

Enjoy these links:

No comments: